Marianne Nardone, Managing Editor, (646) 415-7656, ext 1
Chanel Drummond, Associate Editor, (646) 415-7656, ext. 2
Notice for Claims of Copyright Violations
Focus Point Press respects and will respond to allegations of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on FocusPointPress.com, you must provide us a written notice containing the following details:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to be infringing;
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (the URL);
- Your contact information, such as address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its authorized agent, or the law (including use permissible under the doctrine of Fair Use);
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to have been infringed;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please email email@example.com
Focus Point Press, Copyright Issues
10 E. 38th St.
New York, NY 10016