Webinar: “How To Attract the $10M+ Client to Your Firm or Family Office”
In today’s competitive wealth management environment, clients are looking for security and skill from their advisors, coupled with a competitive fee structure and solid generational planning. With the financial markets going haywire and investor confidence fluctuating, it is now more important then ever to instill trust into your clients and show them a path to continued prosperity.
Please join our Webinar on Tuesday, November 15th at 12:00pm EST to hear from some of the top leaders in the Wealth Management and Hedge Fund arenas. They will discuss their firm’s retention and client acquisition strategies-as well as fee structures and trends.
Moderator: Marianne Nardone, Managing Editor
• Richard Lackey, Managing Director, Greatwater Investment Management
• Jamie McLaughlin, President, J.H. McLaughlin & Co.
• Jeeva Ramaswamy, Managing Partner, GJ Investment Funds
• Joshua Silverman, Co-Founder, Iroquois Capital
• What strategies, tactics and tools are being used to draw in new clients, specifically in this challenging environment?
• What fears/concerns are on client’s minds lately? How are they being handled? How to best adapt to recent client requests?
• How are firms changing the fee structure, if at all?
• What new investment areas are most attractive, and what areas and investments should be avoided? And why?
• Strategies for growing the business and bringing in new money in 2012.
The Webinar will last approximately an hour, and will include a Q&A period at the end of the session.
Focus Point Press Paid Subscribers Receive a Complimentary Registration
Non-Paid Subscribers Registration Rates:
Early Bird Registration – ($75 USD)
Early Bird Deadline – October 28, 2011
Standard Registration Rate after October 28, 2011 – ($150 USD)
For additional information, contact Marianne Nardone, Managing Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (646) 415-7656 ext. 1.
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.